Liberty hangs in the balance.
Today in Iowa, we have the votes to pass the Convention of States application, SJR8... but one man is preventing the vote. This is the application that when passed by 34 states, an Article V Convention of States will be called where the states can propose amendments that limit the power and jurisdiction of the federal government, impose fiscal restraints, and place term limits on federal officials.
This is the only solution as big as the problem, that will permanently drain the swamp and bring power back to the states. Not familiar with Convention of States? Watch this 3-minute video.
Ten states have already passed the same application, and now the eyes of the nation are on Iowa.
We have the votes necessary for a victory in Iowa, we just need to urge one Senator to hold the vote... Senator Dix is blaming the members of his caucus for not bringing the vote to the floor... It is critical that all GOP Senators express that they want this vote to Senator Dix ASAP!
Please Contact These Senators Immediately:
Senator Rick Bertand (712)253-7096
Senator Randy Feenstra (712)439-1244
Senator Jeff Edler (641)751-5902
Senator Thomas Greene (319)750-6579
Senator Mark Costello (712)520-0303
Senator Tim Kapuchian (515)250-7769
Senator Amy Sinclair (641)870-0199
Senator Michael Breitbach (563)920-7399
- These Senators MUST tell Senator Dix to schedule SJR8 ASAP!!
- If they have ANY questions on SJR8, to talk to Senator Schultz or Whitver.
- Senator Bill Dix is blaming the members of his caucus for not having the support needed to bring this to a vote
You can also call the Senate Switchboard and leave messages
- Call (515) 281-3371 (Senate Switchboard)
- Identify yourself and ask to leave a message
- The message is: "I need you to schedule a vote on SJR8 (Convention of States) ASAP"
- Please make sure you also leave a message with your State Senator. Don't know who that is? Click HERE
Time is of the essence! The Senate wraps up their session this week! If they do not hold our vote on SJR8, Iowans will have to wait until next year to join the call for a Convention of States.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE TIME TO CALL, PLEASE EMAIL ALL SIMPLY BY CLICKING THE BUTTON BELOW!
Listen to what Mark Meckler said Tuesday on Des Moines radio!